You are here : Home > News

Latest news

Filter news by category:

NHS England STP Mapping Survey

Source By: NAVCA

As part of NAVCA’s role on the Health & Wellbeing Alliance we have been asked to undertake a mapping exercise on behalf of NHS England’s Voluntary Partnerships Team.

 

The purpose of this piece of work is to enable NHS England to start working to improve the involvement of VCSE organisations in STPs and ICSs, to look at where gaps exist and to provide more appropriate support.

 

We would be very grateful if you could help us by filling in this very short online survey - there are just 4 questions and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete, just click on the button below to complete the survey.

 

https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/QQRRC/


Neighbourhoods Project Manager - Community Navigation and MDT Working

Source By: Homerton University Hospital

Employer: Homerton University Hospital NHS Trust
Department:Neighbourhoods Projects
Location:London
Salary:£51,383 - £57,596 p.a. in

Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is a high performing and flourishing organisation serving the population of Hackney, East London, the City and beyond.

A vacancy has arisen to join an exciting and ambitious whole system change programme in City and Hackney. The City and Hackney Neighbourhood Development programme offers you an opportunity to really make a difference for residents of Hackney and City at the beginning of its second year of redesign and development work.

Click here to apply or to find out more.


Connected Communities to match fund London projects

Source By: Action Planning

Local community projects in London are being offered the opportunity to apply for match funding of up to £10,000.

The Connected Communities Match Fund is a joint enterprise between Crowdfunder and Trust for London, aimed at helping organisations and community groups in London boroughs to deliver their projects.

Applications will be welcomed from across London’s boroughs, but initially the activity will focus on the boroughs of Hillingdon, Barking & Dagenham, Harrow and Bexley. The campaign will be rolled out to the remaining boroughs later in the year.

In addition, Crowdfunder will be hosting a series of workshops over the summer to help interested parties put together their applications.

The first deadline for applications is 4th October 2019

Find out more


Upcoming training with Solace Women's Aid

Source By: Solace Women's Aid

Solace Women’s Aid have new open training on the horizon! This training is available for anyone who wants to progress their knowledge around domestic and sexual abuse, we have courses in the following:

  • Understanding domestic abuse and coercive control
  • Supporting survivors of domestic abuse
  • Supporting children and young people impacted by domestic abuse
  • Practical strategies for building resilience

For course descriptions please see our website page on upcoming training: https://www.solacewomensaid.org/get-informed/upcoming-training


Latest Roles at Census

Source By: Census- Office for National Statictics

  • Census Co-ordinator

Carlisle, Ceredigion, Hackney and Tower Hamlets

As a census co-ordinator, you’ll be responsible for managing and co-ordinating the field operation in your assigned area. This will see you lead, support and motivate up to 12 census officers. Reporting to the area operations manager, you’ll work 60% of your hours in evenings and at weekends. The other 40% of your hours will be a mix of morning and afternoon time slots.

Find out more

  • Census Officer

Carlisle, Ceredigion, Hackney and Tower Hamlets

As a census officer, you’ll be our main point of contact with the public. You’ll have an important role in visiting households and speaking to residents, encouraging and helping them to complete their questionnaires online. You may need to visit households several times to follow up if they have not completed their questionnaires. Achieving a high number of responses may be challenging and the visits are essential to help us succeed in this.

Find out more

  • Communal Establishments Officer

Hackney and Tower Hamlets

As communal establishments officer, you’ll be our main point of contact with managers and those living in managed residential accommodation. This includes universities, care homes, hotels and boarding schools. You’ll be responsible for a particular area, giving support and guidance to managers and residents on how to respond to the census rehearsal.

Find out more


Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] 
[21] [22] [23] 
Bookmark and Share